Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lemon Snap Cookies ~ Weight Watchers

11/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
2 egg yolks
1 T lemon juice
1 T lemon zest
1/4 c. reduced-fat sour cream
cooking spray

Combine flour, salt and baking powder.  Set aside.

In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.  Add egg yolks and mix well.  Add juice and zest; mix well.  Stir in sour cream and a small amount of flour; mix well.  Add rest of the flour mixture.

Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 2-24 hours.  (You could leave this in a covered bowl)

Preheat oven to 375F.  Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Tear off dough and roll into 30 balls (I used the Pampered Chef small scoop and got 33 balls).  Place balls on prepared cookie sheet and flatten slightly.

Bake 9-12 minutes.

YIELD:  15 servings (2 cookies per serving); 3 WW points for 2 cookies; 4 WW P+

No comments: