Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Orange Cake ~ Weight Watchers

1 box white cake mix, dry
1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
12 oz. diet orange soda (I use regular); Faygo brand is the best for some reason
2 egg whites
8 oz. fat free Cool Whip

Stir together cake mix, oranges, soda and egg whites.  Pour into a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with oil or cooking spray.  Bake at 350F for about 33 minutes.

Cool and then spread Cool Whip over top.

YIELD:  18 servings; 1 serving = 3 WW points; 4 WW PP
1/12 = 6 WW PP

No comments: