Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Breakfast Muffins

6 cups Eggbeaters
3 T olive oil
1 c. each chopped onion, mushrooms and broccoli
4 oz. 97% fat free Canadian bacon, finely chopped
2 oz. finely shredded 2% cheese (cheddar or mexi-blend)

Preheat oven to 350F.  Spray 24 muffin cups with cooking spray.

Saute vegetables in olive oil until tender.  Cool slightly.

In a bowl mix together the Eggbeaters, cooled vegetables and Canadian bacon.  Evenly divide between the 24 muffin cups (slightly more than 1/4 c. each).  Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.

Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set.

YIELD:  24 muffins
1 muffin = 1 WW point; 2 muffins = 3 WW points

****I baked mine in Pampered Chef stoneware muffin pans.  I am not sure if the baking time would be different in metal pans, so you may want to watch them the first time you bake them.  These are SO good!

No comments: