Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Spicy Peach Cobbler Muffins

3 c. whole wheat pastry flour
1 T cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 1/4 c. unsweetened applesauce
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 c. peeled chopped peaches

Preheat oven to 400F.  Line 24 muffin cups with papers.

In a medium bowl mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.  In a smaller bowl combine applesauce, eggs, and sugars until incorporated.  Mix wet mixture into dry mixture.  Fold in peaches.

Bake 15-18 minutes until muffin tests done with a toothpick near the center.

YIELD:  24 muffins
1 muffin = 2 WW points; 3 WW P+

2 comments:

Monica said...

Do you use fresh peaches for this, or are canned Ok to use? I need to make something to take to share at Bible study next week, and I want something LOW in points but yummy. These sound really good.

Kelly said...

Monica, I used fresh because I had a case of them I needed to use up. I think unsweetened canned peaches chopped up would work great, well drained.

How are you doing with WW?