Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Monday, December 1, 2008

French Silk Chocolate Pie

1 baked pie shell (deep dish does not work well for this. If using a deep dish, you may have to make extra filling or have a very thin looking pie with lots of extra crust. The frozen in a pie tin work great for this pie!)

1/2 c. butter
3/4 c. sugar
2 sq. (2 oz) unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs

Cream butter; gradually add sugar, creaming well.

Blend in melted and thoroughly cooled chocolate and vanilla.

Add eggs, one at a time, beating 5 min. after each addition on medium speed.

Turn into cooled, baked pie shell.

Chill at least 2 hours.

Top with whipped cream.

Sinfully rich and yummy!

1 comment:

Kathy in WA said...

Hi Kelly - I made a chocolate cream pie for Thanksgiving this year. Looked incredible. I put it in an Oreo crust (cheated and used a store bought).

I'm still off sugar so I didn't eat any but everyone said it was delicious. :)

Duckabush Blog