Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cheeseball (Chris M.)

1 crackerbarrel crock extra sharp cheese spread
12 oz. cream cheese
1-2T finely chopped onion
dash worchestershire sauce
Finely chopped nuts

Mix the cheeses, onions and WS sauce together. On wax paper or plastic wrap, shape into ball or log or whatever shape you want. Roll in nuts. Wrap with plastic wrap and chill over night.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Aren't we on a roll. Must be starting holiday baking? See ya Thanksgiving complete with Broccoli Rice Casserole