Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vegetable and Cheese Frittata

4 tsp. olive oil
chopped onion, pepper, mushrooms and zucchini
6 eggs
1/4 c. skim milk
2 oz. 2% cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste

In a medium skillet, saute veggies in olive oil.

Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over softened vegetables. Cover and cook 10-15 min. on medium until eggs are set.

Sprinkle with cheese, cook until melted.

YIELD: 4 servings
1 = 5 WW points (and includes 1 healthy oil)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Love the new look

Anonymous said...

This looks good. I love a good Frittata. I sometimes make mine with Broccoli and some Parmesan cheese.