Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Blackberry Cobbler ~ Weight Watchers

16 oz. frozen unsweetened blackberries (or any berry or mixture of berries)
1 box angel food cake mix
12 oz. lemon lime soda

Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking oil. Spread berries in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle cake mix over berries. Pour soda evenly over cake mix. Do not stir.

Bake at 350F for35-45 minutes until lightly browned.

YIELD: 12 servings
1 serving = 3 WW points

No comments: