I was searching the net for a yummy recipe. This one is a combo of a couple different ones.
2 c. nonfat milk (or whatever type of milk you drink)
1 T and 2 tsp. sugar
2 T pumpkin puree
2 T vanilla
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 c. double strength coffee or a 3-4 shots espresso
Whisk all ingredients, except coffee, together in a pan. Cook over medium-high heat until heated through. Whisk to froth milk.
Pour coffee into a large mug. Add 1 1/4 c. milk mixture to each cup. Top with whipped cream and/or cinnamon if desired.
YIELD: 2 servings
1 serving made with nonfat milk = 3 WW points
**I am going to make the milk mixture in bulk to keep in the refrigerator and heat while making coffee. This is yum.
9 years ago

2 comments:
I love you. This sounds amazing. I'm going to the store for pumpkin puree right now.
Yum, making this now
Post a Comment