Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mom's Pimento Dip

4 oz. pimentos, chopped
8 oz. cream cheese
1 small onion, chopped
18-20 green olives, chopped
3 egg yolks
3 T sugar
3 T milk
1 T vinegar
1 T mayonnaise

In a small pot combine egg yolks, sugar and milk.  Cook over medium heat until thick.  Stir in 1 T vinegar.

Combine egg yolk mixture with remaining ingredients; mix well with a mixer.  Chill at least 1 hour.

Great with veggies or crackers.

No comments: