Ingredients:
1 salmon fillet (1 pound) (I use 4-4 oz. salmon filets)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
Directions:
Cut salmon widthwise into four pieces. Place in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Brush evenly over salmon. **Broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Yield: 4 servings
**I brush the glaze on and continue baking for 3-5 minutes until golden. I use a PC Baking stone, and that is not safe for broiling purposes.
Nutrition Facts
One serving:
Calories: 256 Fat: 13 g Saturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 67 mg Sodium: 496 mg Carbohydrate:11 g Fiber: 0 g Protein: 23 g
Diabetic Exchange:
3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat
9 years ago

1 comment:
Hi Kelly,
I was wanting to fix your Mexican Lasagna and through a series of points and clicks and a few blogs, I found yours.
I'll bookmark it and keep it for future stuff. You always have such great good.
Love ya,
Magnolia (Kathi)
Post a Comment