Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Corn Chowder

1 1/2 lb. 90% fat free turkey sausage
1 large onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 lb. potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. dried basil
2 c. chicken broth
2 cans cream style corn
2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
12 oz. evaporated milk

Brown sausage, onion and garlic in a dutch oven. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.

Yield: 8 servings
2 c. = 5 WW points

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I was just thinking about corn chowder today and you have points all figured and everything.....

elilillie said...

We are having this tonight. Warm soup on a sore throat will be mighty good.