Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Hedgehogs (Mom)

2 c. walnuts
1 c. pitted dates
2 c. shredded coconut
2 unbeaten eggs
1 c. firmly packed brown sugar.

Grind dates and nuts in food chopper. Add sugar, 1 c. coconut, and eggs; mix thoroughly. Shape into rolls about 1" long and 1/2" in diamater. Roll each cookie in remaining coconut. Place on greased cookie sheets and bake at 350F for 15 min. until golden brown.

1 comment:

Romany said...

Hi Kelly!

It was great to see you back at SHS and also to find this blog!

Thanks for all the recipes!