Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Friday, November 7, 2008

M&M Sugar Cookies

1 c. butter
2 c. white sugar
3 eggs
1 c. buttermilk
1 tsp. baking soda
1 pinch salt
4 1/2 c. flour
1 T and 1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 c. vanilla
2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 small bag m&ms

Preheat oven to 350F.

Cream the butter and sugar well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add the buttermilk.Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture and stir until combined. Stir stir in m&ms.

Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with additional sugar (I don't always do this).

Bake about 10 min.

YIELD: 9 doz.

No comments: