Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Marinated Venison Steaks ~ Taste of Home

6 boneless venison steaks (6 ounces each)
1/2 c. white vinegar
1/2 c. ketchup
1/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
1/2 tsp. salt and pepper

Place venison in a large Ziploc bag. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour half over the venison; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate remaining marinade.

Drain and discard marinade from steaks. Broil 3-4" from the heat for 4 min. Turn; baste with reserved marinate. Broil 4 min. longer, basting often.

YIELD: 6 servings

No comments: