Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Old Fashioned Apple Crisp (Land O Lakes)

6 c. apples, peeled, cored, sliced
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
3/4 c. old fashioned rolled oats
1/3 c. flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 c. cold butter

Heat oven to 375F. Place apples in ungreased 2-qt. baking dish.

Combine brown sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork (I use my hands) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle sugar mixture over apples. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.

YIELD: 6 servings
1 serving = 380 calories, 16g fat, 4g fiber; 8 WW Points

No comments: