Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sweet Potato Casserole (Chris M.)

2 c. mashed sweet potatoes
1 c. sugar
3/4 stick (6T) butter
1/2 t. nutmeg
2 eggs
1 c. milk
1/2 t. cinnamon.

Mix together and spread into a buttered casserole dish. Bake at 400F for 35 minutes, uncovered.

TOPPING:
1/2 c. brown sugar
3/4 c. crushed cornflakes
3/4 (6T) stick melted butter
1/2 c. chopped nuts

Sprinkle on top of potatoes and continue baking 10 minutes.

No comments: