Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Squares

1 c. flour
1/2 c. quick cooking oats
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. butter
FILLING
2 15-oz. cans pumpkin
2 12-oz. cans evaporated milk
4 eggs
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1 tsp. salt
TOPPING
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. chopped pecans
2 T butter, softened

Combine the first four ingredients until crumbly; press into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Meanwhile, beat filling ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth; pour over crust. Bake for 45 minutes.

Combine brown sugar, pecans and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool. Store in the refrigerator.

YIELD: 16-20 servings

1 comment:

mideastmom said...

Too funny, my mom just sent me almost an identical recipe. Guess it's making the rounds.

Oh, and I linked your recipe blog on my recipe blog (http://completely-domesticated.blogspot.com). Hope you don't mind.