Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Three Green Salad

4 c. torn iceburg lettuce
4 c. torn leaf lettuce
4 c. torn fresh spinach
1 medium cucumber, sliced
2 carrots, sliced
2 celery ribs, sliced
6 broccoli florets, sliced
3 cauliflowerets, sliced
6 radishes, sliced
4 green onions, sliced
5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
DRESSING
2/3 c. olive oil
1/4 c. plus 2T red wine vinegar
2 T grated Romano cheese
1 tsp. sugar
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. dried basil
Pinch salt and pepper

In a large salad bowl, toss the greens and vegetables. Cover and chill.

Combine all dressing ingredinets in a blender; process for 30 seconds. Pourinto a jar with tight-fitting lid; chill for at least 30 minutes. Shake dressing before serving; pour desired amount over salad and toss.

YIELD: 12 servings & 1 c. dressing

I just shake the dressing in a jar.

No comments: