Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Marinated Cucumbers ~ Taste of Home

6 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 c. vinegar
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
1/2 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
1/2 tsp. ground mustard

In a bowl, combine the cucumbers and onion. In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over cucumber mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with slotted spoon.

YIELD: 12 servings
1 serving = 1 WW point

No comments: