Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Orange Chicken ~ Taste of Home

4 chicken legs with thighs, skin removed (3 1/2 lbs.)
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
3 T orange juice concentrate
1 T honey
1 tsp. prepared mustard

Place chicken in a single layer in a greased 9x13 baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 25 min.

In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, honey and mustard. Brush over chicken; bake 15 min. longer. Brush again; bake 10 min. more or until the meat juices run clear.

YIELD: 4 servings
1 thigh and leg = 4 WW points

No comments: