Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baked Oatmeal

3 C. oatmeal
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 C. applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 C. milk
1/2 to 1 C. raisins or one 12 oz pkg frozen blueberries, thawed

Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in another bowl.

Stir the wet and dry ingredients together and add the raisins or blueberries.

Spread in a 9x9" pan, lightly sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake 25-35 minutes.

Serve as-is, or top with some sort of milk.

YIELD: 9 servings
1 serving = 3 WW points

No comments: