Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Raisin Almond Granola

4 c. old fashioned oats
1 c. shredded coconut
3/4 c. flax meal
1 c. chopped almonds
1/2 c. honey
1/4 c. oil
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. raisins

In a large bowl, mix oats, coconut, flax meal, almonds, and cinnamon (I used pumpkin pie spice).

Combine honey, oil and vanilla in a small bowl. Heat in microwave until easy to mix. Pour over dry mixture and stir to combine until all is moistened.

Spread over a large shallow baking pan. Bake at 350* F for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool. Add raisins. Stir in an airtight container.

YIELD: 12 cups; 1/2 c. = 3 WW points

No comments: