Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Double Good Blueberry Pie (Susan in the Boonies on SL)

3/4 c. sugar
3 T. cornstarch
1/8 t. salt
4 c. blueberries (divided into 2 c. each)
1/2 c. water
1 T. butter
1 T. lemon juice

Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in saucepan. Add water and 2 c. blueberries, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened. (Mixture will be quite thick - I added another 1/4 c. water to mine at that point to get the consistency I wanted, which was somewhat thinner.)

Remove from heat and stir in butter and lemon juice. Add remaining blueberries. Roll out first pie pastry disc and place in pie dish. Pour in pie filling. Cover with 2nd rolled out pastry disc. Flute edges, and cut in vents for steam.

Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.

No comments: