Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mushroom Beef and Noodles (Quick Cooking)

1 can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
1 can condensed beefy mushroom soup, undiluted
1 can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
1/4 c. seasoned bread crumbs
2 lbs. beef stew meat, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Hot cooked egg noodles or rice

In a slow cooker, combine soups and bread crumbs; mix well. Stir in beef. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is tender. Serve over noodles or rice.

YIELD: 6-8 servings

No comments: