Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Black Bean & Rice Burritos

2 c. cooked, drained black beans or 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
6 oz. rice, prepared
4 oz. can of green chilies, drained
1/4 c. cilantro
2/3 c. shredded cheese
tortillas
salsa

Preheat oven to 425.

Combine beans, chilies, cheese, and cilantro. Stir in rice.

Spoon 1/2 c. mixture on each tortilla and top with salsa. Fold sides of tortilla over filling, overlappign slightly.

Place burritos in a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan, seam side down. Spoon any remaining rice mix in a row down center of burritos. Top with salsa and cheese.

Cover and bake 15 minutes.

1 comment:

BETHANY said...

I'm making this right now and will just do whatever floats my boat, but have a couple things I want to clarify. The 2/3 cup of cheese is *in* the burrito. Right? Do you just grate extra for the top? And you put salsa in *and* over the burritos? And have you ever frozen this? Either the filling on its own or the assembled dish?