Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Quick Black Bean Chili (adapted from Pampered Chef)

1 c. chopped onion
1 c. chopped bell pepper
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 T olive oil
2 cans organic black beans (or not organic)
(15 oz. each)
16 0z. vegetarian refried beans
14 oz. organic vegetable stock
1 T lime juice
Salt, Pepper, Cumin all to taste
14 oz. can diced tomatoes with jalepanos

Sautee peppers, onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until soft. Add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer until warmed through, about 20 min.

YIELD: About 3 qts.
1 C = 2 WW points; 3 WW PP

No comments: