Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Basic Pizza Dough

1 1/2 c. warm water (110-115)
1 tsp. sugar
1 package active dry yeast (2 1/4 tsp)
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 T. olive oil
4 1/4 c. flour

Combine the water, sugar and yeast in a large bowl; set aisde until foamy (just a couple minutes). Stir in the oil, salt and 2 c. flour and mix well. Add flour, 1 c. at a time, and continue stirring.

Turn the dough onto a lighly floured surfade; knead until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 10 min. (I use the 1/4c. flour for the kneading).

Place into an oiled bowl, cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.

This recipe makes 2-12" pizzas with 6 servings each. So 1/12 of this recipe (1/6 of a pizza) is 3 WW points; 4 WW PP

No comments: