Weight Watchers has changed their program. The points listed on my blog for WW points is for the old Momentum program.

I will be updating my recipes for the new Points Plus program. I am going to list the 4 nutrients needed to calculate the Points Plus for the recipe so that you can easily figure the PP per serving.

I am going to leave the old Momentum Points in case anybody is still following that program.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raspberry Cinnamon French Toast (Jen from SL)

12 slices cinnamon bread, cubed
5 eggs, beaten
1 ¾ c milk
1 c brown sugar
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
½ c nuts (almonds or pecans or walnuts)
¼ c melted butter2
c fresh raspberries (also very yummy with blueberries, fresh or frozen)

Place bread cubes in 9 x 13 pan.

In bowl, combine eggs, milk, ¾ c brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg…pour over bread. Cover and chill overnight.

Remove from fridge 30 minutes before baking. Sprinkle nuts over casserole. Combine ¼ c brown sugar with butter, drizzle over casserole.

Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. Sprinkle berries, cook 10 minutes longer.

No comments: